The Janome Quilting Sewing Machine is great for creativity, very important in the life of a quilter! You can buy this Janome for a great price at Sewing Machines Plus
With the free bonus package from Sewing Machine Plus AND generous payment terms, what’s not to like!
These accessories will give you everything you need to take your Sewing and Quilting to the next level!
FREE BONUS VALUE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Open Toe Darning Foot
- Walking Foot
- Cloth Guide
- Quilt Guide
- 1/4″ Seam Foot
- Janome Darning Foot
Designed with backlit LCD screen displays the Janome lets you clearly see detailed information. This quilting sewing machine also allows you easy navigation thanks to the touchscreen pad.
The Janome 4120QDC-B also comes with a very comfortable work table. The threading and bobbin winding guides at the top of the machine to make it easier to use.
What you get with the Janome Quilting Sewing Machine, is a machine that:
- sews easily
- is sturdy
- with great quilting features
- easy to use.
Features of the Janome 4120QDC
The great thing about the Janome quilting sewing machine are the features specifically for quilters:
- 120 built-in stitches, including Alphabet fonts:
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- Manual thread tension control
- Built-in one-hand needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down with down as default setting
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Built-in thread cutter
- Locking stitch button
- Speed control slider
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Start-stop button
- Stitch pattern memory capability
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD screen with enhanced informational display and touchpad for easy navigation
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Horizontal full rotary hook bobbin system
- 7mm maximum stitch width
- 5mm maximum stitch length
- Detachable stitch chart
- Hardcover and instructional DVD included
Using The Janome Quilting Sewing Machine
If you have used other Janome sewing and quilting machines before this, then this also comes with the same ease of operation.
Great for different fabrics:
- Natural fibers/cotton-linen-wool
- Fine fabrics/silk-satin-taffeta/velvet
- Synthetic fabrics/blends-rayon-polyester
- Extra thick fabrics or multiple layers – a must for quilting!
This Janome also has twin-needle functionality which increases versatility.
It is great fun selecting stitches. The touchpad is set up in such a way that selecting stitches is a breeze. You simply depress the ‘mode’ button until the desired stitch range is selected.
Then choose direct, decorative or alphanumeric fonts, which are seen by a clearly lit indicator. This moves up and down as the mode button is pressed.
Once you’ve chosen your specific stitch, it’s easy to program into the machine by using the touchpad.
With the Janome Quilting Sewing Machine, you can program a series of stitches to create your own customized sequences and monograms. The mirror image feature is also a nice touch, you can really get creative with these features!
What’s in the box?
The Janome 4120QDC-B comes with a good selection of accessories and extras such as:
- Zigzag foot: A (set on the machine)
- Overedge foot: C
- Zipper foot: E
- Satin stitch foot: F
- Blind hem foot: G
- 1/4″ seam foot: O
- Custom crafted zigzag foot: F2
- Automatic buttonhole foot: R
- Assorted needle set
- Spool holder ( X 2) (large)
- Spool holder ( X 2) (small)
- Additional spool pin
- Bobbins ( X 4)
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper (Buttonhole opener)
- Stitch chart
- Instruction book
- Instructional DVD
- Large extension table
- Very sturdy even as it is a lightweight machine
- It comes with generous features.
- Great feeding style
- Easy to use
- Quiet in operation
- You don’t get it skipping stitches
- Loads of decorative stitches.
- Excellent light
- Manual thread tension control.
- Between the sewing foot and platform, space is a bit limited.
If what you are looking for is a sewing and quilting machine that is very sturdy with multiple quilting features and accessories, then the Janome 4120QDC-B may just be a good one to check out. It’s at the cheaper end it still does a good job. If you have a bigger budget then check out the Bernina 780